

..
sweetest thing on earth you cant get, my handsome squad. RVNPS307
Hi! Im back from unit trek! or rather back from unit trek yesterday..
Actually i think this year unit trek very slack as compared to last year.
Nonetheless, let me introduce to you my group members..
the not so famous group TWO!
(grp ic)
nco shirui
nco angel
nco meixi
nco yifan
(rvnps307)
winnie(ME)
clarine
jiachen
pocheng
(sec two sqd)
nicholas
yixuan
jiele
one guy duno his name, but look v cool
lol..
the first path was super duper steep..
I was alrd grumbling ..
then suddenly realised Mam Huikeng was following behind us so I immediately stopped being a nuisance.
After this..
I cant really name all the paths..only remember there were one cave path..tiup tiup path(funny name)..rengas path or rendas..rocky path(means a lot rocks la)
Basically we encountered a lot of rocks and sandy paths and we had to keep our eyes locked to the ground for fear that we might trip over any stems or of sharp rocks any moment and fall off the cliffs(exaggerrate a bit cannot ah)
The most memorable part was when we need to grasp on to a string and climb up the rocks..I almost slip and fall, thanks clarine for holding on to me.
Then it was the SUBMIT!
In my opinion, we reached it in a rather short time though.
We did the rubberband passing, dragon pumping, and a running round game with ropes typing our ankle together.
Speaking of dragon pumping, suddenly recalled how some of the np girls did it together at some ulu corner of the old campus. ..happy times...
Well, going downslope wasnt always a good experience if you think you can slack a bit..especially when u were having a muscle ache...oh man! the pain can kill i tell you.
ok..enough of unit trek..last part was crap when we realised the gifts for prize presentation was surprisingly a.......... ziplock.
...
Initially, I was really pleased to see such a huge group of rvnps307 heading towards the jurong east for discussion together. rare sight you see, since we joined np together like two years ago? really happy.
However one rude junior just spoilt our mood ..how could you be so mean to your seniors..
then some dispute arose..liting started being very angry..
I duno wad happened, cause i was happily counting the money for unit chalet..
im always oblivious to my surroundings when im engrossed in stuff.
But all I know is, try to give in to each other, if you are wrong then admit and change, if you are correct then try to forgive the wrong one even if it is diff.
Thanks all who came to the discussion. Sorry i didnt really contribute much because I sat quite faraway and cant see what you guys were drawing or saying so I turned myself to play games in Yingtings phone. Saw some JJC guys very funny, they were dressing themselves up in the shop..haha
Just read jhosy blog few minutes ago. yea, we must get the gold unit!
no matter what, we must try our best.
we have the responsibility to maintain the standard.
not for ourselves, but at least for our unit.
gogogo!!!
jiayou squadmates!
we still have one year to prove ourselves.
it is still not late to work hard.
begining to like you more and more
I am...
