<body>
<body>
Wednesday, February 21, 2007Y
7:28 pm








I was telling mz yesterday that I don't feel like coming to school today.






but i came as usual...
because there was formal writing test today for lang arts..







okay..never mind about that..

now when i don't feel like going to school again tmr..
there are going to be physics and maths test tmr..

Feel utter terrible...
coughing nonstop..
i had already planned for tonight..
as in the time for me to study and etc..
but i don't even have to motivation to do that now..
consistent coughing and not to mention my head aching as if it gonna explode soon..


waa..
im sorry that im complaining so much..
i think i gonna fail both the subjects..
boo..
i don't want..


I feel tubby..
I wanna run in the morning to skim off some weight..
but i got two dumb test waiting for me..
I don't wanna disappoint Mr Ong and Mr Suria.
so by hook or by crook.
Im gonna study tonight and hope I will pass it..






jiayou all my dearest classmates..
hope we all do well in the tests yea!




and i miss you all so much squad mates..
i have miss so much activities with you all due to NPCC annual parade trainings..
i miss doing PT with you all..i miss drilling with you all..i miss every bit of you guys..
sorry that I'm unable to go through everything with you guys..
i really hope we will be able to join you soon..
gaaaaa..
i miss you!




oh yea..
there is training this Friday..
hope i get better by then, cause i really cant imagine myself throwing or even holding a 3kgs rifle well when im frail and sickly..