
been rather busy recently..
yesterday had the chi course again and class leaders rehearsal..
oh man..
tmr is my third class leader investiture..time really flies...
anyway..our history teacher mr chia cut his hair! very cute..hahaa..
I cracked my lips during Lang Arts yesterday when I was trying to give Chee Hooi moral support..
ohman..
I just gave her and big grin and my lips went piah!
den the blood started gushing into my mouth la..
so asked for permission to wash it..
den I started running..with my dearest shu hui behind me..she suddenly screamed aft me and said I dropped my comb!
OH MY GOD!
my comb dropped into the yucky drain leh..
hais..
but what to do..I just watch it when my mouth was still full of blood..
all in all..yesterday was a wormy day la...shu hui and I were teasing those earthworms on the track..haha..naughty girls..
Today didn't join squad mates for PT because the NPDP people went for air pistol course along with some juniors and Boon Ping. Overall it was okay la..the official there said I shot well! yay! haha..okay la..after that went back to school to join squad mates again..hahaa..
hmm..its quite saddening for you to think that way la..but what can I do..up to you bah..
hit the area slightly above my left elbow today on the way to HomeTeamNS..very painful..argh..
oh well..think I shall end here..tmr there is NPDP again..got to rest well..cya folks
I am...
