<body>
<body>
Sunday, December 02, 2007Y
12:07 am
Today went for cc comp again..
Practiced pitching the tent many times.
Considering the number of girls present today as compared to the guys..I think we still have rooms for improvements.

My knee got injured by a sharp end of a flying peg this morning..
Its very painful..a big blue black now..can feel the acute pain even when I walked..
but its okay la..don't worry my sweet yiling.. :)

Today I pegged so hard that all my fingers peeled super badly.
After that stayed in np room and discussed the designs of our basha and gadget.

Went to Ikea with Yueting Yiling Sharman.
Looked around and I really wished I could sleep..
Bought a pot of flower :)
To be more precise, pink flowers and a pink flowerpot :)
HAHA
I specially asked the assistant to help me to get the sweet pink flowerpot down.
yea, I hope the plant will grow more pink flowers soon..

After that Yiling left for the opening of terminal 3 with her family.
So Yueting sharmie and me headed to mac and..talked..stoned..discussed about our gadget..
We sat there for very long. I've counted that the two tables that were in front of us already had 6 groups and 5 groups of people eating before we finally left.
Left at 800pm plus I think and took bus 195 to commonwealth mrt station.
Seeing the brightly lite commonwealth mrt brought back many fond memories.
I remember that this scene was exactly what I will see whenever we left school late after NP. We would be crowded in some standardized position everytime, waiting for each other to come before we leave together.
How sweet can this get?

I am tired now, really wish to sleep, but I cant, I really don't know what is wrong..
Recently had been like this, cant sleep unless it reach 200am or later and I will toss and turn on the bed for few hours or maybe even the whole night sometimes.
It is so disturbing for me to stay in bed the whole night and watch the time ticking off and have headache so every often..

I am really tired...I want to sleep.. :(