<body>
<body>
Wednesday, March 05, 2008Y
9:57 pm

hmm..photo of chiou and wiwi few weeks ago..
hahaha.. <3 chiou :D
but I love her old sec two, cute and kawaii and pretty hairstyle more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

nice.. I will always rememeber that hairstyle..
anyway..I think I still look the same..but chiou seems to look different..






Met Muweng on the way home, so we took 188 home together..
sad
sad
SAD
:(
No more Hillary Challenge for us.
Nevermind, we still have our one and only Hillary challenge last year. It rocks.
CLICK HERE to look at our H.C photos..hahahaha


We talked about some emo stuff too....
hais..
somethings..
when they really belong to the past..we must learn to let go and move on...
there are still many things worth our attention, hardwork, effort..
kan kai yi dian..


anyway..
just now got to know something..
I don't know to believe or not, don't know to be happy or sad.
whatever, I don't wish to care now.


tmr is ss test.
good luck to all
and tmr will be a very very very busy day for me and I have yet to fill up my SPF badge form..
zzz
and my barang barang! full uniform! history test!


meow
jiayou everyone!
I'm looking forward to UG CAMP!
wheeeeeeeeeewwww






shall go and mug mug mug now.

nights :D