
1) Have you had a gf/bf?
no..havn see my prince..haha
2)Have you had your birthday
no..but soon..
3)Been to church?
no..I'm a taoist..
4)Cried?
yea..many times..
5)Had someone close to you pass away?
nooo..I don't want..
6)Pulled an all nighter?
???? dont get what it mean..
7)Drank starbucks?
hoho..of course
8)Gone shopping?
not really much...like to stay at home more now..
9)Gone to the movies?
yea..but not as much as before..
10) Gone to the beach?
no...no time
11)Bought something for over $200?
no...but nearing..haha
12)Met someone new?
haha..yea...in fact a lot... :)
13)Been out of your home state?
no states..
lol
15)Gone snowboarding?
no snow!
16)Slept in a friend's bed?
no la...havn been to anyone's house yet this year.
17)Snuck someone over?
no..
18)Snuck out of your own house?
no..because even if I succeeded..I will feel so guilty that I will go back eventually..lol
19)Been in a bar?
no..
20)Lied?
yea..white lies..
21)Gotten a car?
still young..lol..
22)Gone over your cell phone bill?
okay la..
23)Drove somewhere?
no..no car..lol..my father drives me around
24)Done something you regret?
yea..sometimes I do make mistakes
25)Things you bought lately?
magazine..books..some cute things...a lot of gummies..lol
26)Person you last hugged?
forget already..
27)Last Person to call you?
lovely dad..<3
Tomorrow is chemistry test.
Jiayou wor everyone!
I'm saying this because I really need a lot of oil..looking at my gpa..
I can't blame anyone..its my own fault..shall not give any excuse..
so I will work doubly hard.
I promise myself to get back a nice gpa next time.
and I will keep it, because I won't let myself down.
oh well..jiayou all..
新鹰们,4/4 将有Kusong 讲座,三点开始,在报馆的礼堂,越多人越好。我在帮美辰宣传。。有兴趣者请跟美辰讲。。更多详情都在凌鹰的blog。。 http://www.lingyingtxy.blogspot.com/
lol..组长们和男丁都到北京了!!
alright..
shall continue my post when I'm free..
chem chem here I come.. woohoo :)
oh yea..
my dear jiayu..
happy birthday to you!
16 already! 9 years plus of friendship.. <3
I am...
