<body>
<body>
Tuesday, May 13, 2008Y
11:52 pm
Feeling quite sick today.

Ran 4 rounds for PE today, after that I felt like vomiting and uber weak, so I didn't play the ball game. Hmm..well..enough of the sick part..maybe I didn't sleep well since I was rushing on 排版 yesterday night.. *yawns*

Found someone else who want to join Singapore Youth Flying club too! My dear peggy. lol..
I guess I will give a try for both shooting and the SYFC. Of course SYFC is harder, since their selection and interview is so complicated.

And I got back some of my results today.. all I can say is..
-.-

Speaking of Peggy, we are getting crazier everyday.
This new craze of us is to translate all the things that we see into hokkien and they always turn out to be rubbish.
Perhaps someday we will turn paralyse because of excessive laughing.

Oh yea..going to cycle with cheehooi this Sunday..hope nothing goes wrong! Because it had been a long time since we last go out together alone.







Hmm..
actually when you people come to my blog..
did u notice my hugs collection thing somewhere along the side column?
I put it there when I was in sec 2 and I neglected it since it hit 100000, which was part of a special birthday present..if not wrong..
just realised that it is 100911 now..
haha..911 more..
quite a significant figure..so I feel quite heartwarming..lol..



Just came upon this I feel that it is very sweet..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqYFkOyh5ao&eurl=http://www.kennysia.com/

go and watch :)


I always feel that one of the happiest thing on Earth is to find someone who loves you and you love to have a long-lasting relationship and grow old together.
Haha..hope that I will find my prince someday.


Okay..
I'm physically and mentally tired today..
so..
goodnight :)