
hello darlings! :D
Racial harmony day is just around the corner..actually I have no feelings you know..with all the preparations and all..but kind of some anticipation.
GOGOGO 4LOUDSPEAKERS:D
lots of love <333333333
everyone must support okay..if not I will come and scold you until you die..lol..nah..just kidding..
it will be a busy weekend for me..and for all of us i guess..cant believe one week just passed like that..
All are well these few days..glad that most of the class are quite enthusiastic abt it..haha..our coupons are prettayy.. rabbit logo again..cute..
Actually sometimes I really feel like abandoning everything and just sit in one corner and slack.. but I know I can't...its always me who have to do something first before the rest will really care about it..so..jiayou k..we can do it together.. :) hearts!
Anyway..went Siyao's house yesterday for our secret recipe. it went well..and quite fun...
Oh god..I saw lots and lots of angelfishes at her house.
alright..
nothing to say actually..
a tiny bit upset today..
nights :)
I am...
